Reopening May 18 for All Dentistry!
I wanted to give you an update on the re-opening of our dental office.
We will be opening our office on May 18th for all dentistry including teeth cleaning.
The San Diego Department of Public Health in conjunction with CAL-OSHA, the California Department of Public Health and the CDC has determined that it is safe to go back to the dentist in San Diego.
They have recommended & outlined several additional safety guidelines that we will follow to maintain good health for our patients and staff.
New office protocols that protect you and our staff will be in place beginning May 18th.
Some of these changes will include:
- Patients will be asked to wear a face-mask while in the office except during the actual dental procedure.
- Patients are asked to maintain a six-foot social distance whenever possible.
- Patients are asked not to come in if they are not feeling well or have been in contact with any known or suspected person with COVID-19 (for two weeks after contact).
- Every person entering our office (staff included) will have their temperature taken and will answer a brief questionnaire.
All patients will be given hand sanitizer and asked to wear disposable gloves.
- Every employee in our office (me included) has committed to being tested once per week for the COVID-19 virus.
- Dr. Disraeli, Hygienists and Dental Assistants will all be wearing face shields and other personal protective equipment when treating patients.
- To help with the social distancing, the lobby will have only three chairs socially distanced from one another.
- Patients will have an option to either wait in the lobby or their car for their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for fewer patients in the office at one time.
- We equipped the office with medical grade purifiers to filter all of the air 4-8 times an hour.
For additional information and recent updates please go to Dr. Disrael’s website at www.DrDisraeli.com
From all of us at Dr. Disraeli’s office, we wish you good health and look forward to seeing you in the office.